in

23 metal workers in hospital after blackout hits Liaoning factory


About two dozen employees of a metalwork company in northeastern China were taken to hospital after a sudden power outage in a factory led to carbon monoxide poisoning.The failure comes as the country’s northeast grapples with a series of power shortages brought on by high coal prices and a surge in demand.On Friday, authorities in Liaoyang, a prefecture-level city in Liaoning province, suddenly cut the electricity supply of a factory operated by Liaoning Penghui Zhuye, a steelmaking and metal…

Reference